CREATES aims to support young African Scientists who are committed, passionate and innovative enough to address societal real life issues by developing simple low cost novel technologies. The graduates are expected to be job creators and not job seekers thus innovative students are highly preferred.
NM-AIST provides experiential teaching, a buzzing atmosphere of international and interdisciplinary research and education activities as well as novel curricula approaches, cutting-edge research facilities and highly skilled national, regional and international supervisors in various fields of Life Sciences. CREATES supports novel technologies and private-public partnerships with the industry and the community at large as well as hands-on learning experience and evidence-based problem solving projects.
CREATES support students understating MSc and PhD degree in Life Science with specialization on:
– Sustainable Agriculture;
– Food and Nutritional Sciences;
– Biodiversity and Ecosystem Management;
– Clinical Human Nutrition and Dietetics; and
– Global Health and Biomedical Sciences.
– Bio – engineering and Industrial Pharmacy (This program will be offered in partnership with Purdue University of the United States of America)